We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and play a pivotal role in driving the market adoption of the company's products and services.
You will work closely with the product management and development teams to ensure the product roadmap aligns with the company's overall strategy. You will also collaborate with the sales and customer support teams to ensure that we deliver value to our customers.
In this role, you will
- Independently responsible for one or more product directions, responsible for product experience and final results.
- Develop and execute product launches, including creating product collateral and organizing launch events.
- Deep dive into the needs of content creators and community users, constantly innovating by improving product mechanism, strategy, model, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Monitor the key metric of the product and formulate the product solution based on the data analysis.
- Pay attention to the feedback of competing products and users, reasonably use data for accurate analysis, identify problems and provide corresponding product solutions to improve productsWork closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Supervise the product development project cycle and progress, and ensure that the product will be online and be responsible for the satisfaction of the demand target and product quality.
- Create targeted messaging and content for various segments and channels.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Proven work experience in content or product management，large-scale users product experience is highly preferred
- Ability to turn problems into clear solutions, and with excellent problem-solving skills to achieve goals in a fast changing environment
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience with social media and content creation
- Proficient in data analysis, user research, product design
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello, and proficient in Axure RP or OmniGraffle
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Candidates in Asian time zones are preferred, but not limited to.
If those describe you, this is the right opportunity for you!
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are a truly global team! We can work from wherever we want. We have a collective mission, to provide meaningful services and bring a unique value to users within the crypto space.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!