Archax is an FCA-regulated exchange, broker and custodian for digital assets, targeted at professional and institutional clients. Our services cover all types of digital assets – from cryptocurrencies to NFTs to digital securities – as well as traditional financial instruments too. Our vision is to develop a truly digital capital markets ecosystem that bridges traditional and crypto markets, leveraging tokenisation and blockchain/DLT/Web3.0 technologies.
*** This is an office based role, you must be able to commute to and work in the City of London 5 days per week***
Senior Business Development – reporting to the CRO.
This is a newly created role to focus initially on developing new business opportunities for our custody offering.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have previous experience selling crypto custody solutions and generating new-business leads, as well as a good understanding of the mechanics of crypto custody and yield generating services. Strong, proven sales experience, along with a driven mindset and excellent interpersonal skills, are prerequisites too.
The role would suit a crypto-passionate individual.
- Proactively generate sales leads, meeting sales goals and managing the sales relationship.
- Be a senior representative at conferences and events, exploiting networking opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with key senior decision makers at prospects and with influencers.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Have great organisational/CRM skills to keep the sales process on track.
- Ability to remain calm and measured even when under pressure.
- You’ll be resilient, and adaptable to your customers, team and environment.
- Be a problem solver, asking questions and listening effectively.
- Be collaborative in your nature, and thrive as part of a team, building relationships with colleagues and customers alike.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programmes.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Experience of HubSpot CRM beneficial.
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus. Commission??
- Company pension scheme.
- Comprehensive private healthcare scheme.
- The chance to be part of an entrepreneurial, exciting, fast-growing, and future thinking company.
- Opportunities to attend events and represent Archax and its vision.
- Encouragement and support in your personal career development and industry knowledge.
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day each year (up to 30 days).