We‘re looking for an experience FinCrime Transaction Monitoring Team Lead to join our Risk & Compliance team. In this role, you will lead and enable a team of FinCrime Specialists to perform at their best, which includes conducting KYC checks, monitoring transactions for fraudulent activity, analyzing data, conducting name screening checks, writing reports, and documenting evidence.
This is a hands-on role, so expect to work alongside your team around 50% of the time. We operate in a shift-based system that spans the full 24-hour period, so you will be required to work on some nights and weekends.
Your future work will include
- Leading and managing a FinCrime Transaction Monitoring team
- Providing guidance, training, and performance feedback to maintain a motivated, professional, and high-performing team
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to evaluate transaction monitoring performance and identify areas for improvement
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on transaction monitoring metrics, using data-driven insights to continuously improve our processes and systems
- Working together with Global Financial Crime Operations Manager on refining transaction monitoring strategy to ensure we meet our business objectives
- Collaborating with teams across the organization to enhance transaction monitoring performance and support business growth
- Providing subject matter expertise on fraud operation processes
- Keeping up to date with the latest fraud schemes and cybercrime investigations
As a part of your hands-on duties, you will be:
Conducting KYC (Know Your Customer) checks, including verifying customer identity, address, and source of fundsMonitoring transactions in real-time for fraudulent activity, such as account takeover, friendly fraud, and suspicious activityAnalyzing transaction data daily to identify fraud trends and patterns.Conducting name screening checks to ensure transactions are not associated with sanctioned individuals or entitiesWriting reports and documenting evidence, findings, and recommendations.Collaborate with other departments to ensure the safety and security of customers' accounts
What we are looking for in candidates
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in fraud risk operations, transaction monitoring, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in leading Risk&Compliance teams, ideally in the FinCrime area
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and data analysis software
- Knowledge of AML/CFT regulations and guidelines
- Flexibility to work in shifts, during weekends and/or holidays, or extended hours as needed
- Passion for fraud schemes and cybercrime investigations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure the safety of our customers
- Roll-up-the-sleeves and no-task-is-too-small-attitude
We would like to encourage you to apply for this position if you meet the above requirements and are passionate about detecting and preventing fraudulent activity.
Discovery Interview - 30 minHome-based taskFinal Interview - 45-60 min
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget up to 2000 PLN to help you grow,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw; working from home 1-2 days a week is also an option,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 Macbook, and any other tools you may need at work,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!