Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What will you be working on?
- Collaborate with the growth team to develop and execute data-driven growth strategies
- Assist in conducting market research and competitor analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Analyze user behavior and engagement data to identify areas for improvement and develop actionable insights
- Support the implementation and optimization of growth experiments and A/B tests
- Help create and maintain dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular updates to the team
- Assist in managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including paid advertising, email marketing, and social media
- Work closely with the product team to ensure a seamless user experience and identify areas for product growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, business development and operation, to drive growth initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in growth marketing and share insights with the team
- Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives assigned by the supervisor
- Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with Marketing, Operations, Product & Partnership Teams
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment
- Learning ability and communication skills
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.