About the position
We’re looking for a self-starter account executive in the team to grow our presence in Europe.
This is a unique position as it requires you to map a market from 0, kickstart relationships in new countries, prospect and generate your own pipeline and close deals. You will actively seek out qualified leads, engage in market analysis, and utilize various channels and strategies to generate interest in our products or services.
You will own the full sales cycle from initial contact to closing deals. You will establish and nurture relationships with prospects, understanding their unique needs, and presenting our offerings as the optimal solution. You will skillfully navigate negotiations, address objections, and effectively communicate the value proposition of our products or services.
Working in a new country requires adaptability and an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be at the forefront of introducing our brand and solutions to the local market, establishing our presence, and building brand awareness. By developing a deep understanding of the country's business landscape, industry trends, and competitive dynamics, you will strategically position our organization as a leader in the market and capture a significant market share.
What we bring to the table
- The opportunity to develop a web3/fintech expertise and build deep relationships with builders/entrepreneurs in the space
- The opportunity to work side by side with the initial team (10 people) and have a deep impact on the growth of our business
- The opportunity to travel to major events in NYC, London and more
- The offer is completely remote based and with the possibility to visit our offices in Tel Aviv (Rothschild)
- A competitive salary and equity in one of the best web3 Israeli startup
What you’ll do
- You’ll own the full sales cycle from an opportunity to a signed deal: intro/qualification, demoing, deal structuring, negotiating and closing
- You’ll connect with C-levels/CEOs of high growing web3 businesses and web3 business units from the biggest traditional brands in the world
- You’ll be responsible for finding new upsell opportunities from our clients and grow our current ARR per customer
- You’ll work closely with the product team collecting feedbacks/insights from discussions with potential customers to prioritize essential product features
- You’ll be travelling & attending major ecosystem events and nurture relationships / prospecting new deals
- You’ll help selecting the relevant tools & build the relevant processes to scale the team as we grow
What we’re looking for
- Someone on the ground (Paris, Berlin, Lisbon or Amsterdam)
- 3 to 7+ years of experience in both SDR and AE (mandatory)
- Someone that has already managed the full sales cycle from A to Z already (mandatory)
- Experience in a small/growing fintech startup is a must (web3 is a strong plus)
- Someone that is autonomous and with an internal sales drive that pushes and pushes until they succeed
- Works methodically with the current sales stack/tools or equivalents : Pipedrive, sales navigator etc..
Nilos is payment solution for businesses dealing with crypto. Our HQ is in Tel Aviv, with offices in Paris & Lithuania. We’ve raised 5.2m$ from investors like Fabric.vc and Viola Ventures.
We’re working with the best crypto businesses in Europe.