Input Output Global (IOG) is at the leading edge of evidence-based research and transformative systems designed to change the world for everyone everywhere. We want to build brands and leave a legacy, while setting industry standards for greater adoption of innovative technologies.
We are seeking a highly skilled mid-weight Copywriter to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in social media and marketing, with a passion for new technology. You will be writing clear and engaging copy for use in websites, emails, social channels and advertising formats.
- Owning briefs from start to completion. Writing and testing work to make sure each brief objective is completed in full, on time, and in line with IOG’s standards.
- Support with ideation and creative reviews for a variety of channels (video scripts, print, advertising, web, promotional graphics and social media channels).
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams to produce copy and content. Will follow-up with questions, updates, and edits as needed.
- Ability to work independently to lead a creative project, while continually sharing progress with stakeholders in the Marketing team.
- Write copy for a variety of projects across marketing activities including, email, social media assets, web assets, content reports, supporting collateral, advertisements, and internal communications.
- Ability to write compelling copy, content, and concepts that meet project requirements, brand guidelines and industry creative standards
- A clear ability to write both long-form and short-form content
- A demonstrable talent at transforming complex technical information into clear, comprehensible, and engaging creative
- Meticulous attention to detail and appreciation of great writing
- A keen awareness of trends, topics, and operations within the Creative Industries
- Solid understanding of UX writing principles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills required; must be able to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize according to business needs
- Self-motivated and able to own creative projects, but still be a team player, comfortable with following direction and receiving feedback as required
- Positive attitude and strong team player mentality
- Resilient, process-driven professional, able to champion good creative work and challenge feedback where needed
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional copywriting experience
- A solid portfolio of creative work for a range of sectors spanning B2C to B2B
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Experience writing for social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Experience in UX writing
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Experience conceptualizing and writing campaigns and social content
- Script writing experience a plus
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work – ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
UK & Ireland Employees
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
At IOG, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a creative and talented copywriter with a passion for new technology and a strong skill set in writing, research, ideation, and cross-functional collaboration, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at IOG.