Building the Future of Crypto
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture
page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro
, Kraken NFT
, and Cryptowatch
Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
Proof of work
The Business Solutions team delivers technology solutions to our internal stakeholders. Our group is a partner to business as we look to drive scalability, optimization, integrated efficiencies, and audit-sound developments to our tech stack.
The Sr. NetSuite Developer will join the Business Solutions team to be our partner with the Accounting teams. The Sr. NetSuite Developer will own the technology solutions our accounting teams rely on to function. This includes designing, developing, customizing, documentation, training, reporting, stabilization and maintaining functionalities within the NetSuite platform and other financial systems. This role will also partner with various cross functional teams across Security, IT & Engineering to design, develop and implement solutions involving integrations, data and analytics for the Accounting and Finance business teams.
The successful candidate will bring a strong customer service approach to enhancing and maintaining the security, data, and application integrity and performance of our financial-related applications. Additionally, this position will participate in the delivery of Financial IT services and projects and ensure internal client satisfaction.
- Provide day-to-day administration and maintenance of critical business systems including but not limited to NetSuite, Blackline etc.
- Experience writing and managing NetSuite scripts, workflows and integrations using SuiteScript, SuiteFlows, Web Services/SuiteTalk or other related tools (MUST have)
- Responsible for owning system configuration and integration - configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, custom rules, reports, scripts, and dashboards
- Propose improvements to the NetSuite ERP system and the business systems that interface with it.
- Work on implementations of various customizations within NetSuite, including but not limited to creating custom segments, custom fields, records, forms, workflows etc.
- Create and maintain integrations between NetSuite and other systems
- Develop and maintain custom script and workflow solutions using modern coding practices
- Contributes to cross-functional projects that involve integration between back-office applications and other applications
- Work with business stakeholders to understand current state business processes, and identify gaps/ opportunities for improvement within processes & applications.
- Take part in business project intake and prioritization meetings with business stakeholders.
- Lead and execute requirements gathering sessions with Finance stakeholders.
- Drive or participate in effort estimation, design, configuration, and testing of features and projects.
- Collaborate with System Implementation(SI) partners on various outsourced projects to provide co-design and co-develop solutions.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Integration & Data warehouse teams on cross functional projects involving integrations.
- Work closely with business to optimize business processes and drive efficiencies in the day to day operations and the functioning of the accounting office.
- Provide finance system administration to support business users (e.g., developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes) for running their operations.
- Communicate, log, and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues
- Mentor junior resources within the team on business analysis and system administration of Financial Systems
Skills you should HODL
- 6+ years of working experience as a NetSuite Developer
- Experience with NetSuite OneWorld administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations
- 6+ years of administration & configuration experience in enterprise financial and accounting systems
- Netsuite ERP certifications(MUST have)
- 4-6 medium-scale or 2-3 enterprise ERP implementations in a consultant-related role
- Demonstrate full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experience with NetSuite modules (Order to Cash, Revenue Recognition (606), Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of finance business processes (AR, AP, GL,P2P, Treasury, Tax, etc), systems(NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Blackline, etc) and operations (RevRec, Book Closing, etc).
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Experience of working in a hyper growth environment/ large company experience will be a plus.
- Advanced skills in business analysis and technical design with the capability to capture requirements and make recommendations on the best way to implement the requirements to meet overall business goals
- Experience working on complex/ transformational projects for Finance business involving sensitive data, integrations with 3rd party systems and services.
- A self-starter with the ability to build relationships & credibility with team, stakeholders and management while working remotely.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through facilitation of critical meetings, documentation and presentations to management & stakeholders.
- Experience working with compliance, risk and audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits will be required.
- Experience working with teams using agile methodologies (Sprint) and ability to prioritize and manage ad hoc projects will be critical.
Location Tagging: #US #LI-AN1 #LI-Remote #Canada
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know