Founded in 2019, Cake DeFi is a leading decentralised finance services provider and Southeast Asia’s fastest growing fintech platform. "We Do Crypto. You Do You." - Our vision is to become a one-stop platform for all crypto users to get easy access to DeFi and Web3 services. To date, more than 1 million users from over 190 countries trust us to manage over $1 billion in assets. We are a profitable, cashflow positive private rocket ship that's just getting ready for take-off. Join us.
cakedefi.com - Engineering
Our engineering team is the backbone of everything you see at the company. We pride ourselves on writing good code. We care about good engineering practices, working with great people, and working on real and impactful products.
We practice test-driven development, and are more than happy to allow team members the opportunity to solve problems with unconventional or cutting-edge methods. If you care about continually improving your craft, and want to work with like-minded peers, this is the place for you!
What You’ll Do
- Develop Cake’s product quality engineering and release pipeline
- Apply your quality engineering capability to improve our QA pipeline on top of our existing QA automation suite
- Perform end to end test automation (Web, Mobile, API, DB) and building and optimizing test frameworks
- Proactively work with the product team to develop highly testable features.
- Collaborating with the team to; solve application faults, discuss verification protocols, identify and report bugs, identify quality issues
- Maintain detailed test documents such as test plans, test cases, checklists.
- Contribute towards building a strong testing environment and drive innovation in testing
What You’ll Need
- Experience as a QA automation engineer
- Experience in creating and maintaining detailed automated/manual test cases
- Knowledge in creating automated test cases using Cypress, Selenium, Karate or similar tools
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile team
- Ability to create mocked entities in our test and staging environments
- Experience participating/maintaining in open source software development is a plus
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines is a plus
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS is a plus
We want to transform and decentralise finance with tomorrow’s technology. This is where you come in. Join a company that is at the forefront of bleeding-edge innovations in blockchain and DeFi. You will be empowered to push boundaries and think out of the box. You will get to work with a bunch of ridiculously motivated and talented people. And most importantly, you'll have fun. The best places to work at, are often also the most fun to work at. That's us.
We hire based on merit, fit, and strong alignment to our culture. Our culture is defined by 7 team principles: Integrity, Resourcefulness, Ownership, Meritocratic Decision-making, Customer Obsession, Radical Candour, and Passion. These 7 principles guide our company, our people, and our work. At Cake DeFi, our culture is our pride. It has been instrumental to our success, so we are steadfast in our commitment to it. We welcome you to add to it.