At Terraform Labs, we envision a multi-chain future – one in which decentralized blockchain economies can align incentives with one another by forming bilateral, mutually beneficial economic agreements, and launching a new chain takes mere minutes. Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the projects we create aim to enable the next generation of Web3 products and services.
Explore our projects:
– an open-source, community-owned blockchain hosting a vibrant ecosystem of decentralized applications and cutting-edge developer tools
– an open-source Cosmos SDK module enabling the formation of bilateral, mutually-beneficial economic alliances between blockchains
– an interchain wallet simplifying the often complex, cumbersome process of interacting with multiple blockchain networks
– a decentralized, on-chain event handler allowing users and protocols to queue transactions to be executed in the future when pre-set conditions have been met
– a no-code solution for DAO creation and management, empowering decentralized communities to coordinate and manage their DAOs on Terra simply and easily
Terra’s tradition of being builders first, with the ultimate goal of migrating physical human activity and ingenuity to the internet.
We incubate and execute on the most innovative and exciting Web3 ideas, collaborating with entrepreneurial founders and teams.
- Develop, test, and deploy smart contracts on the Terra blockchain.
- Implement protocols and services interfacing with Terra's core blockchain technology.
- Conduct thorough testing of smart contracts, using rigorous security procedures to ensure contract safety.
- Collaborate with our team to develop new DeFi products.
- Provide technical support for our blockchain products and services.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- 1+ years of experience within web3 Development
- 2+ years of experience within web2 Development
- An interest in DeFi, or background in finance / Fintech
- Significant experience in blockchain development, specifically in writing smart contracts.
- Deep understanding of blockchain architectures, specifically Tendermint/Cosmos.
- Proficiency in Rust.
- Strong experience with distributed systems and protocol design.
- Knowledge of blockchain protocols.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
At Terraform Labs, we believe in building a freer financial system – one decoupled from centralized constraints, easy to build on, and seamless to interact with. If you share our passion for decentralized finance, we invite you to join us on our journey to set money free.
Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.