is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1
at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives
of leading organizations.
As a product manager at Alchemy, you will own critical business outcomes and lead cross-functional teams to define, build, and scale important products and programs. Specifically, as the PM for Web3 Ecosystem, you will use a combination of vision, data, intuition, product sense, design, technical knowledge, and more to help bring more developers into web3 and help build a new version of the internet powered by decentralized apps and protocols. In this role, you will work closely with the head of go-to-market and executive, engineering, and product teams at major L1 and L2 blockchain ecosystems such as Polygon, Optimism, and Arbitrum to understand important technical trends, enable those ecosystems’ developers, enable the top products and protocols in each of those ecosystems to grow faster and build new features, and much more.
- Define the Alchemy strategy working with various blockchain ecosystems
- Define, iterate, monitor, and drive key input and output metrics in our L1 and L2 ecosystems
- Write and execute product specs for new products and services to enable our blockchain partners
- Work closely with top projects in the web3 ecosystem to unlock new ways they can use Alchemy
- Nurture relationships with new and existing blockchain partners
- Help shepherd important governance proposals in various chain ecosystems
- Provide support to adjacent functions like business development and the core API platform product team
- Help grow the company and Alchemy’s role in the web3 ecosystem
What We're Looking For:
- 6-12 years experience as a Product Manager and/or Startup Founder
- Web3 passion required
- Startup experience required
- Technical background required
- Experience working closely with developers and partners
- Deep analytical rigor
- Creative problem-solving mindset and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth mindset