At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
This role is crucial to supporting the Information Security Program and the IT infrastructure at Anchorage Digital. Some areas of focus right now are:
- Automation of onboarding, role change, and offboarding.
- Supporting compliance and internal audit by collecting and analyzing evidence for SOC and other audits.
- Executing and enhancing access control mechanisms.
- Investigating, sourcing, and implementing SIEM technology.
- Supporting the greater Anchorage Digital team in secure computing and troubleshooting.
As a Member of IT & Security, you will:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for IT questions and requests.
- Lead the SecOps process: onboarding, role change, offboarding. This will include developing automation for user provisioning.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of Onboarding and Offboarding, including inventory and planning, deployment, challenges, and account management and cleanup.
- Build, launch, and maintain a global device/inventory management process.
- Operationalize access control policy.
- Generate IT & security reporting, as directed by policy, sharing the findings with senior staff.
- Manage the pipeline 3rd party security & technical due diligence forms.
- Collaborate with Security & People Teams to deliver relevant training.
- Manage major IT projects, from budgeting to execution.
- Contribute to overarching IT policy and best practice guides for both compliance and the overall organization.
- Manage Incident Response: investigation and resolution.
- Collaborate with Finance and Engineering to optimize software and equipment costs.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have a complete conceptual knowledge and full understanding of IT Concepts and Management, and knowledge of first line cyber-security response.
- Have a background as an IT professional who is interested in moving your career towards information security.
- Have a passion for being a force multiplier for a fast moving startup company.
- Enjoy creating and optimizing observable, repeatable, audit-able processes.
- Have a proven track record of enabling engineering teams to be productive, even with strong security controls.
- Have played a part in cross-functional projects and have experience collaborating with your team, and adjacent teams to solve problems, assist and give training on IT best practices to other team members.
- Have excellent soft skills and the ability to adapts communication both internally and externally in an effective manner, and clearly explaining to others team members the need to adapt or change processes, policies, structures, and methods to achieve specific goals.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.