Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team.
Crypto Quant Developer
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced quant developer to join the trading desk.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of designing and developing proprietary trading system solutions. Your work will involve a wide range of responsibilities from exchange connectivity, tick-level data management, and simulation engine development to pricing model and platform development.
- Design and build proprietary system solution working closely with traders and software engineers
- Assist the quants to develop high performing algo strategies and be accountable for the code quality that you deliver
- Assist scaling the Quant Research pipeline and monetization-related development
- Coordinate all project/development work for the trading team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related fields
- Proficiency in Python and C++ or Rust
- 3+ years experience in developing quantitative trading systems/strategies with a proven track record of system design and platform development
- Strong understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, and memory management
- Quantitative and analytical skills to discuss and price non-linear derivatives
- Strong background knowledge in data structures and algorithms with proficiency in SQL
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of projects, and drive them to completion
- Good team player, with strong communication skills
- Exposure to high-frequency trading / market making business is desirable
- Experience with full stack development/integration is a plus
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here https://www.coinhako.com/ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page https://www.coinhako.com/join-us