Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the Oasis Network is the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy. The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications on top of the Oasis Network.
Senior Software Engineer, Core Platform
The Oasis Protocol Foundation is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our growing Core Platform team.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the systems of our blockchain ecosystem, including the core network protocol, distributed systems architecture, cryptosystems, and developer tools. Blockchain systems must be highly robust, while operating over a large network that we mostly do not control. We enjoy the challenge.
- Manage project priorities, fast-paced deadlines and concrete deliverables. The blockchain ecosystem moves notoriously fast.
- Participate in design and code reviews, including from the Oasis Foundation team and the broader open-source community.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Distributed systems experience
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Proficient in Go and/or Rust
- Ability to lead projects to timely milestones
- Interest in Privacy & Confidentiality
- MUST: fluent in English
Note: This role will be paid in USDT/USDC cryptocurrency.