Notabene is on a mission to make crypto a part of the everyday economy. Leading crypto organizations use our tools to reduce transaction risk and make crypto transfers safe. Working across three continents in eight countries, the Notabene team serves our fantastic community of 100+ customers, including financial institutions, fintechs, exchanges, and more.
We’re proud to have the support of leading investors, including Y Combinator, Jump Capital, Castle Island, Green Visor Capital, and more.
We’re at an exhilarating moment in our journey, as regulation technologies (reg-techs) are fast becoming recognized as a vital enabler of the crypto ecosystem. Notabene is growing fast—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape the future rails of the crypto industry!
The Product Designer position is a unique opportunity to impact some of the most innovative companies in crypto today. You will operate in a fast-paced environment—regulations are evolving, and market demand is sky-high for new financial products. As the Product Designer, you will develop and lead product design processes and systems at Notabene to efficiently solve challenging and urgent problems for our clients. You'll have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of Notabene's product roadmap and define our visual and brand language.
What you'll be doing
- Research to understand our customers’ frictions and problems based on “jobs to be done” methodology
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, marketing, and sales teams to identify, research and define product opportunities
- Work with our compliance teams to translate complex regulatory and financial concepts into simple, user-friendly solutions
- Own and drive the design projects lifecyslce from research and exploration to shipping and measuring success
- Dive into the interactions and visual details, and develop the product’s style guide and design system
- Make design and strategic decisions based on data and customer feedback.
What you'll bring
- 5-7 years of experience in product design
- Experience in building B2B Saas products, preferably in finance and payments
- Detail-oriented and also seeks broad perspectives
- Able to see the big picture and the impact of your decisions on other parts of the product and overall business
- Data-focused and curious to dive deep to fully understand the core of customers’ problems
- Seek feedback from your team members and customers but also are confident in tour own experience and not afraid to advocate for better user experience
- Humble, thoughtful, and genuinely care about the quality of what ships to our customers
- Experience and enjoy contributing to developing design processes and systems within a company
- Experience in working in a start-up environment or working with fast-paced teams
- You care and understand that technical feasibility is as important as the user-friendliness of the product
If you strongly believe this role is for you, please apply. Notabene considers a broad array of candidates, including those without blockchain experience. Whether you’re returning to work after a gap in employment, or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar.
Notabene is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer. By valuing inclusion and diversity of all forms, we strictly prohibit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.