We are a Web 3 Financial Platform - We make it easy for people, companies, and institutions to move value from fiat into crypto and across different blockchains across the crypto sphere.
Recently ranked #1 in the San Francisco Business Times Fast 100 List, Uphold serves over 10 million customers in more than 180 countries. Uphold is a FinTech bridge between the old and new money systems. Our patented “Anything to Anything” platform gives end users seamless access, allowing people and businesses to invest, pay and spend more than 30 FIAT currencies, 200 cryptocurrencies, and precious metals globally and instantly.
Join us in our mission to reshape the financial landscape and build a more inclusive financial system, redefining how people access and manage their money. Be part of an innovative and forward-thinking company that values individual contributions and provides a stimulating and challenging home for the brightest and best talent. To learn more about Uphold, please visit https://uphold.com.
The Director of Social & Community Marketing will be directly responsible for setting the strategy, aligning resources and executing social media marketing and community outreach in support of our brand, new token listings, new chain and protocol connections and product offerings (such as staking, peer-to-peer payments, debit card payment launches). This role will be an essential team member as we plan for growth.
In this role, you will collaborate with other marketing, product, engineering and strategy teams.
What you’ll be primarily doing:
- Develop and implement Uphold’s social and community marketing strategy.
- Coordinate initiatives in support of the overall Uphold brand and key launches.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, brand, communications, customer support, etc. to launch and measure efforts.
- Track marketing program performance and improve through continuous testing.
- Keep a pulse on competitors, helping our teams stay up to speed on the latest industry trends.
- Be responsible for building and managing a global team.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on social, community and ideally, Web3 initiatives.
- Experience crafting & implementing consumer and key-influencer messaging and outreach strategies and campaigns.
- Demonstrated track record of reaching key communities and engaging with them
- Experience successfully launching products within a tech context. With a strong preference for crypto, fintech, blockchain or financial services
- Outstanding solid understanding of social platforms.
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple, cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done.
Bonus if you have:
- Crypto, blockchain, or fintech related experience or deep interest in the subject matter.
- Experience working with global products.
What we have to offer you:
- An amazing work environment in a company that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day.
- An international team, in a cutting edge field, working on the most fascinating projects.
- Growth and career opportunities, and the chance to be proactive and creative.
- Open and transparent culture - we get together on a weekly basis to share updates, strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drinks.
- Interesting events that keep you connected with the team and celebrate our success.
Be part of a great company that is revolutionizing financial services. Apply now!
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, and any other protected classes. Difference makes us better.