Stand out and lead the way. Define an industry. Forge the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products created in Bulgaria. For four years now, we have processed $130+ billion for over 5,000,000+ users around the globe. And this is only the beginning.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for managing and customizing the technical side of our Salesforce instance. Your role will be central to the team as a developer and technical expert for the development team.
You Are The Uniter:
- Help design and build a performant, scalable, fault-tolerant product on the Salesforce platform.
- Team with other developers to solve system design and implementation problems
- Document business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, application configuration, testing, and release management
- Participate in technical discussions and lead convergence and agreement on technical solutions.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate new technology into solutions that support our business unit stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and the sales technology market and provide recommendations for process improvements (i.e., Lightning, Continuous Integration, etc.).
- Be an integral member of a Scrum Team in the implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing and debugging, managing their timelines, and producing technical documentation.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced engineers on the team
What Makes You Stand Out:
- At least three years experience in delivering Salesforce projects
- At least one year of experience as a lead developer
- Expert in Salesforce CRM app development with solid expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com at an enterprise level of complexity.
- Expert with SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, User Security Models, Page Layouts, Email Services, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events.
- Expert with Apex, Process Builder, Triggers, Approval Processes, and Flow.
- Expert with UI components and frameworks (Lightning Web Components, Aura, Visualforce, SLDS)
- Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented programming.
- Expert with database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL.
- Expert with Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk/Streaming).
- Expert with Git, merging, managing branches, and resolving conflicts.
- Expert with manual/automated functional testing and unit testing.
- Experience in leading, coaching, and mentoring technical teams of varying skill levels.
- Expert in data design, architecture, relational databases, and data modeling.
- Expert of Salesforce DX / CLI.
- Expert with Python, Amazon Web Services, AWS Glue, Amazon Redshift, Terraform
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail is a plus
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…