Hex Trust is a fully-licensed and insured digital asset custodian. Led by veteran banking technologists and award-winning financial services experts, Hex Trust has built Hex Safe, a proprietary bank-grade platform that delivers solutions for digital asset protocols, foundations, financial institutions, and the Web3 ecosystem. Hex Trust has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Italy, and Vietnam.
Hex Trust is seeking an Expression of Interest for a Sales & Business Development position. The person in this role will primarily work to cultivate new business opportunities with the digital asset ecosystem such as the Foundations, DAOs, token projects, and institutional investors. By pioneering cutting-edge technology and security frameworks, we have a vision to become the world’s most trusted infrastructure provider in the digital asset economy. The Sales & Business Development role requires someone with a hunter mentality, who is knowledgeable about the digital asset space, a strong communicator and an effective problem solver.
Daily Responsibilities for Sales & BD team
- Sales and business development for custody, brokerage, staking, tokenization, and our growing suite of products.
- Develop new business opportunities across different channels and geographies.
- Drive business growth through partnerships and strategic agreements to increase market penetration, client acquisition, revenue, and other relevant metrics.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key participants in the Web3, technology, and financial services ecosystem.
- Increase operational efficiency across the team.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Sales and Business Development experience preferably from the financial services, technology, and/or the Web3 ecosystem.
- Ability to operate and excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to negotiate and create relationships with senior decision makers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English and another local language a plus
- Demonstrated experience and strong knowledge of the digital asset ecosystem.
Candidates who do not tick all the boxes are still encouraged to apply, those with less experience will still be considered for the position but with an adjustment to the level of seniority.
As one of the leading Web3 innovators, Hex Trust offers a front-row seat in the ever-changing blockchain & crypto industry. We genuinely believe that people are our greatest asset, and invest heavily so they’re best prepared to support our mission to unlock ownership in decentralized markets! You will be joining a company that is always committed to creating a supportive & inclusive environment that promotes personal and professional growth that furthers your success and drives innovation, collaboration, and passion in the blockchain space.
At Hex Trust, we are proud of our R.A.P.I.D. culture:
- Respect and Inclusion
- Driven by integrity
Join us at Hex Trust and not only can you look forward to working with blockchain professionals to build the decentralized future, but also:
- Competitive Salaries & Bonuses
- Generous Amounts of Paid Time Off (incl. leave for Birthdays, Work Anniversary, and Mental Health etc.)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Access to Corporate Discounts and exclusive Employer Perks
- Medical & Retirement Plans
- Professional Learning and Development Opportunities
- Elevate your work using cutting-edge technology
- Fun & friendly office spaces in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and Vietnam
- Regular company & social events
Hex Trust is an equal-opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.