Do you want to help build secure cross-chain communication for Web3? Axelar is the blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal interoperability. Its proof-of-stake secured infrastructure allows seamless interaction with any asset or application, on any chain, with just one click. Backed by top-tier investors such as Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital, Axelar's co-founders are award-winning graduates of MIT, receiving notable recognition as part of their graduate studies. With the Axelar Network processing over $1.5B in cross-chain volume, connecting 27 chains, and a growing number of developers building on the stack, it's the perfect solution for navigating the increasingly complex Web3 landscape.
- Work in an autonomous, distributed environment.
- Collaborate with a diverse team across the world.
- Contribute to high impact work and make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
- Competitive compensation with stock options.
- Potential for experiencing growth from the initial phase.