Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria, by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek, and Christian Trummer. It aims to help people build financial freedom by providing a user-friendly platform to invest in cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals, and commodities. With over 700 team members and almost 4 million customers, Bitpanda is one of Europe's leading fintech companies.
The company has a flexible work culture and operates across Europe, with a diverse team representing over 50 nationalities. For those looking to make an impact and join a talented and fast-paced team, Bitpanda is the perfect fit.
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks and 20 weeks of gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working with 60 days Work From Anywhere and a €500 Work from Home Budget
- Attractive individual stock option plan and competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch "tech pack" of your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to show off the brand
- A global team of fast-moving, talented individuals united by a unique way of working.