As our Backend Developer, you will be designing, developing, and deploying software solutions that power various products at f2pool. In this role, you will work closely with a group of talented product managers, UX designers, and other engineers to build the next generation of our products.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the architectural design and development
- Create scalable systems to solve different problems using modern cloud technology and industry best practices
- Create server code that is extensible, well-tested, and secure
- Leverage automated testing, CI/CD, container orchestration, and other modern development techniques
- Design database schema that is performant, scalable, and maintainable
- Proactively make suggestions and challenge the status quo for improving our products and internal processes
What excites us about you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant studies
- Knowledge in HTTP, WebSocket, TCP/IP protocols
- Familiar with the principles of Unix/Linux operating system and skilled in using shell tools
- Familiar with Python, Docker and Golang
- Team player with good communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and set up an efficient development environment
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknown
What will be great to have?
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future, and you are familiar with the technologies behind blockchains.
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have working experience in a startup environment
- You have built financial, high reliability, or security systems