Job Position: Application Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 20,000 nodes supported on over 80 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play, and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick days, and holidays.
If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, we encourage you to apply!
1. Understand and integrate the latest blockchain protocols into InfStones’s platform.
2. Work with open-source communities to understand and implement the latest development for blockchain infrastructures.
3. Be the expert on blockchain protocols and enable customers to use InfStones’s platform for multi-chain interoperability.
4. Work on complex challenges and collaborate closely with solution architects to turn unique and customized solutions into actionable products.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer science, software engineering, or information technology.
3. Good technical documentation writing skills.
Prefers (Nice to have)
1. Relevant work experience in blockchain protocol foundations.
2. Familiar with the design details of mainstream open-source blockchains.
3. Familiar with the details of one of the consensus protocols such as BFT, Paxos, Raft, etc.
4. Familiar with Solidity, smart contracts, web3 RPC, and consensus algorithms are preferred.