Join Altoros’s TAS team
At Altoros we drive digital transformation to the highest levels of excellence and performance, our team of experts and our cloud partners are the keys to our success story.
Altoros has been working closely with VMware Tanzu (formerly Pivotal) services since 2014, focusing on Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes with Tanzu Application Service (TAS) and Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) is still a significant focus for us. If you love the Cloud Native ecosystem and working with open-source container technologies, we have a role for you. We’re looking for people with at least a year of production experience using Tanzu products such as TAS, TKG, and TAP.
How you will make an impact
- You will be responsible for various aspects of deploying, integrating, optimizing, and automating VMware Tanzu environments.
- You will work side-by-side with some of the most experienced engineers in the VMware Tanzu ecosystem and with some of the most sophisticated customers.
Your technical background
- 3-5 years of experience as a Cloud DevOps Engineer
- 3+ years of experience of expertise in K8s
- 1+ years of direct experience running VMware Tanzu Application Service (TAS/PAS/PCF/ERT) or VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKGs/TKGm/TKGi/TAP)Solid hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: vSphere, Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Familiar with associated VMware products and services (vCenter, ESXI, NSX-T, VSAN, etc.)
- Master of Linux/Unix environments and commands.
Benefits and perks of working with us
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- We cover all relevant certifications and training
- A friendly, close-knit team
We come from different backgrounds but loving what we do makes us unique and brings us together. We thrive by building meaningful relationships with respect, equality, and integrity.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.