What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolution the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re just getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You'll Do
- Conduct and coordinate engineering work;
- Lead and inspire team members for constant improvement engineering and quality practices;
- Develops strategic plans with technical development of software and establishes the business’s technical vision;
- Create, implement, and evaluate best practice engineering strategy to improve business performance and in line with business objectives;
- Provide technical guidance to other engineers.
What You'll Need
- Undergraduate/graduate in engineering, information technology, computer science, or other related disciplines;
- 10-15 years working experience in IT related field and in the managerial level, overseeing projects;
- Knowledge in blockchain technology;
- Experience in one or several Blockchain technologies, e.g., Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda;
- Knowledge of Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrencies, Cryptography will be an advantage;
- Capable of analysis to drive great decision-making;
- Proficient in writing and spoken English and Chinese, with strong communication skills.
What We Expect
- Stay abreast of leading and cutting-edge technologies.
What You'II Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Does the above sound interest to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested candidates can send an applications with a detailed resume, current and expected salary, and availability to us.