We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing professional that is excited to shake up the world of digital collectibles, NFTs, and blockchain-based apps, games, and metaverses.
Are you ready to define and implement an entirely new digital marketing strategy, from scratch? Are you ready to attract new audiences and build a close-knit community? If so, join us at Quidd! We’re the world’s first marketplace for digital collectibles and the gateway for mainstream collectors to fall in love with NFTs.
You will be responsible for the company’s overall digital marketing strategy, from acquisition to engagement through to retention and virality. As the resident in-house digital marketing expert, you will run everything end-to-end, from customer segmentation to value proposition and messaging to marketing execution across the lifecycle.
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, some of whom have been with us for over 5 years. However, we’ve never before built and executed a community-oriented digital marketing strategy.
This will be your mission -- to use marketing to build and strengthen the greatest community of digital collectors on the planet. To accomplish this, everyday you will work with a small, cross-functional team, including product managers, content marketers, social media managers, and merchandisers, putting you at the center of the action.
What You'll Do
- Define a customer lifecycle experience across multiple channels and touchpoints; rollout, test, and optimize key campaigns across acquisition, engagement, retention, and referral stages
- Manage the planning, scheduling, execution, and optimization of key promotional campaigns across the lifecycle; campaigns will be one-off or transactional in nature
- Develop Quidd’s first customer loyalty and referral program
- Research, develop, and rollout customer segmentation, testing messaging, and customizing the lifecycle based on collector activity
- Define and implement triggered, activity-based campaigns that are multi-channel (email, SMS, in-app) and designed to progress collectors along the funnel
- Design and optimize UX and functionality, inside and outside the product, by partnering with product managers and engineers and optimizing landing pages and on-boarding configurations
- Research, define, and implement a digital marketing tech stack, including evaluating external vendors and making recommendations on build-vs-partner decisions
- Track, evaluate, and report on internal campaigns, making recommendations for continuous improvement and optimization
Who You Are
- A marketing expert; you are a natural marketer with a proven track record of starting marketing programs and getting results
- A collector; you can inhabit the collector’s mindset because you yourself collect (trading cards, memorabilia, rare books, sneakers, NFTs, etc)
- Super curious about NFTs; you’ve seen the headlines and gone further down the rabbit hole; you’ve researched some of the latest NFT projects and own an NFT or three
- A hands-on doer; you can work alongside creatives and engineers in the design, development, and deployment of digital and content marketing campaigns
- A resilient sponge; small teams and startups aren’t easy and there will be hazards along the way so you must be fortified and willing to learn...success will be more rewarding as a result
What You're Good At
- Starting From Scratch; you can work with a blank canvas, imposing structure, frameworks, and processes to go from “0 to 1, and from 1 to 10”; you can create hypotheses, structure experiments, define and measure success, and iterate while testing-and-learning in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration; you understand the need to pull product managers, engineers, and operations manager along with you to support your roadmap; you can build productive partnerships across the organization
- Communications; you are skilled in communicating cross-functionally across designers, marketers, and engineers; you can compile and deliver compelling presentations to the company and community
What You've Done
- Functional: a minimum of 5+ years managing digital marketing for a startup, technology company, or big brand
- Industry: personal and professional experience in marketplaces, collectibles, e-commerce, and/or crypto