Hiro is the leading developer tools company for Stacks, the open-source network which makes Bitcoin programmable. Their mission is to speed up the mainstream adoption of blockchain technology and build a better, user-owned internet for all. Founded in 2013 under the name Blockstack PBC and headquartered in New York City with employees and contractors distributed across the globe, Hiro is funded and backed by more than $75 million from Union Square Ventures, Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Naval Ravikant, and many more.
- Salary Range (regardless of location, benchmarked annually) $177,500 - $197,500.
- Company equity and Stacks (STX) tokens--STX is the native cryptocurrency of the Stacks network
- $500/Month co-working space reimbursement
- $1,200/yr budget for learning and development stipend
- $1000/yr of charity donation matching to an organization of your choosing
- Daily Lunch Reimbursement(even if you’re remote!)
- Open Vacation Policy, take the days you need
- Family-Friendly Health Benefits
- Free Life and Disability Insurance
- Health and dependent care(FSA)
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401k with a 3% match
- Your choice of technical setup and equipment