Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. We won’t stop until capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless, and meaningful.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round.
· We are backed by companies such as SGX, Heliconia (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) and Development Bank of Japan Inc..
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
- Be part of requirements gathering from source team, business users, product managers, and downstream applications.
- Work with subject matter experts and users to understand the business processes, questions, challenges, and various source system data.
- Perform exploratory data analysis, data profiling, data mapping and data validation to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and consistency, identify the root cause of data inconsistencies and process defects, and implement timely corrective actions.
- Analyse data to develop data marts and identify data patterns and trends. Automate data collection and aggregation processes.
- Extract the data from established sources (source application, data warehouse, cloud services, Excel, etc), create, and maintain visualization dashboards/reports using business intelligence tools.
- Recommend, organize, and manage reporting environment to enable reusability, grouping of reports by function/role and publishing. Address reports' performance issues.
- Use of data storytelling do walkthroughs on the reports' contents and data insights to users.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (data engineers, product managers, operation teams, etc) to provide statistics and data findings that can help to drive business insights.
- Provide necessary inputs in the effort estimation, stake holder engagement, and process optimizations.
- Document the details of processes and deliverables for the team's reference.
- First year graduate or third year undergraduate majoring in Computer Science, Information Systems or Analytics related fields.
- Strong in SQL, familiar with python programming skills, and comfortable in handling large volumes of data.
- Open to collaboration with different business and technical stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Basic understanding of cloud services (preferably AWS), AI/Machine Learning processes and agile methodology.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to detail.
- Good in verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt quickly to deliver the outcomes.
- Passionate about data and strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills.
- Prior internship experience as a data analyst involved in building data marts, visualizations, advanced data analytics (Data Science/Machine Learning) is an added advantage.
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.